Do I Need a Home Warranty?
Many homeowners do not realize the high cost and hassles of an unexpected system or appliance breakdown, until it happens. TotalProtect® Home Warranty experts relay this common scenario:
Two homeowners enjoy a relaxing Saturday morning--until their air conditioning abruptly stops:
- Homeowner Mike does not have a home warranty. He spends a sweltering weekend frantically searching for an available technician; pays a hefty weekend surcharge on top of $1,000+ for a new compressor; all the while hoping this person is honest and knows what he is doing.
- Homeowner Steve calls TotalProtect Home Warranty; greets his pre-screened technician; and enjoys a cold blast of air that same afternoon…for just a low deductible!†
A Home Warranty Can Save You Thousands of Dollars
TotalProtect Home Warranty technicians estimate most reputable electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs easily total hundreds or thousands of dollars. And none of those systems are covered by your traditional home insurance.
Your Appliances -- and a Little Something Called Murphy's Law
How about your appliances? The only thing worse than one appliance breaking is when two or more go in quick succession. Talk about a strain to the wallet--and to your nerves! Keep in mind that mid- and higher-end appliances are usually more expensive to repair than lower-end models, given their more sophisticated technology.
TotalProtect Home Warranty Saves You Stress and Uncertainty
TotalProtect Home Warranty is here for you 24/7. Just call or log in to request service in minutes. We send a pre-screened service provider to get your home back to normal as soon as possible:
- Covering the cost to repair a covered appliance or home system if it breaks due to normal wear and tear, even during weekends and holidays.
- Covering the cost to replace it with a unit of similar features and capabilities, if the appliance is too old or cannot be fixed.
- Providing peace of mind no home insurance policy can match. We guarantee your repair for six full months.
See TotalProtect Home Warranty Customer Comments Here. Thousands of our long-time customers will tell you how much they value their plan protection and value!
The information in this article is intended for the proper maintenance and care of systems and appliances in the home. Not all of the topics mentioned are intended to indicate coverage by our home warranty or service plans. Please review your contract carefully to understand what your product coverage entails.